I love quick breads for breakfast. They make the perfect breakfast on the go, and this blueberry bread doesn’t disappoint.
This is a versatile recipe that makes two loaves — so you can give one to a friend or freeze one for later.
How to Make Blueberry Bread
You just need a few ingredients to make this blueberry bread from scratch.
Follow the directions and combine the dry, then the wet ingredients, then mix the two together. Be gentle with the blueberries, adding them last and gently folding them into the mixture.
Once the mixtures are combine, split into two greased loaf pans and pop in the oven. You’re almost done.
It’s moist enough and add in the fresh blueberries and it pops with flavor in every bite.
- 2 cups fresh blueberries
- 3⅛ cups all-purpose flour
- 2 cups white sugar
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1¼ cups vegetable oil
- 4 eggs, beaten
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease two 9 x 5” loaf pans.
- Combine flour, sugar, cinnamon, salt and baking soda in a large bowl; mix well.
- In a medium bowl, blend oil and eggs, add blueberries.
- Add blueberry mixture to flour mixture, blending until dry ingredients are just moistened. Divide batter into 2 pans.
- Bake in preheated for 50 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the center of each loaf comes out clean.