The other day I was really stressed at home and couldn’t really figure out why. Things were good at work, and at home, but I felt a sense of overwhelm when I entered the house. Then I looked around and realized that my feelings might be caused by the clutter currently overtaking our home. We’ve got Christmas decorations and Girl Scout cookies scattered on the dining room table, waiting to be put away. And, there are school papers, bills, and important papers sitting on the kitchen counter waiting to be filed. Don’t get me started on the living room.
Can you relate?
Then, I found this quote just this morning and I love what it says:
“People who constantly live in a state of chaos are prone to procrastination and an inability to commit to work or relationships. They get anxious and overwhelmed with change and usually give up before they even start the project. Their finances and time are wasted; they feel stuck and bad about themselves,” – Ranka Burzan, The SOS Guide to Organize and Clean Your Home.
I don’t want this to be me. I’m going to conquer my clutter and get organized. I’m participating in a bundle promotion that will help all of us who struggle with clutter. The bundle is a series of ebooks, ecourses, and printables all centered around clearing out the clutter, and getting more organized. Here are the products I’m most excited about:
- Freed from Clutter: Declutter Course by Becky Mansfield ($47.00)
- Organizing For School Success Kit by Saren Loosli ($27.00)
- Organizing Life As Mom by Jessica Fisher ($12.00)
- Never-Ending To-Do List: A One-Hour Solution for Busy Parents Who Want Less Stress And More Fun by Kelly Holmes ($4.99)
- 2017 Budget Planner by Jessi Fearon ($19.97)
- 2017 All Inclusive Binder by Mique Provost ($19.99)
- 2017 Homestead Management Printables by Quinn Veon ($8.99)
- How To Create Your Own Printables by Laura Smith ($49.00) (I already have taken this course and LOVE it)
- Printable Planner Stickers by Rachael Wynn ($28.46)
- The Home Management Binder & Family Planner by Helena Alkhas ($47.00)
Wow, that’s a lot of products, and there’s a ton more included in the bundle. Look at all of these!
The reason this bundle is great is because you get more than the value of all the products for just $29.00. That’s a 95% savings. Don’t miss this opportunity to get bundle, it’s only available for 6 days before it expires on Monday, January 30th at 11:59 PM EST!
Disclosure: Affiliate links are used in this post. If you make a purchase, I receive a commission as no additional cost to you.